Search/Filter Job Listings:
Project Coordinator – Sales Support/Customer Service(Created February 14, 2019 at 9:41 am)
Do you thrive in a fast paced environment where every day brings a new challenge? Do you pride yourself in your accomplishments? If so, Ultra Graphics of Billings could be the fit for you!
Since 1994 Ultra Graphics has been Billings’ premier print communications and marketing firm specializing in custom client solutions. We are looking for an enthusiastic team player to join our “client first” team today.
What does it take to be a successful Project Coordinator AlphaGraphics?
- Learn and implement the Ultra Graphics Sales Process in the pursuit of sales and revenue goals.
- Become an expert in all Ultra Graphics related tools, products, and services.
- Maintain and enhance relationships through relevant and regular communication.
- Learn client’s businesses, their specific needs and goals through personal research and consultation.
- Work in a deadline driven environment and maintain project status updates to all parties involved.
What are we looking for?
- Be able to work independently and part of a team.
- Must be persuasive and goal driven.
- 2-3 year’s face to face customer service experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Higher education is a plus–preferred in Communications, Marketing or Business.
- Community knowledge preferred.
- Familiar with CRM tools and standard computer software programs and have the ability to learn new technology quickly.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacation
- Medical & Retirement